Wednesday, March 5, 2014

In like a lion...


Wind, rain and even a little fleeting ice... March is coming in like a lion!


Rumor has it, it'll go out like a lamb. But that's just a rumor. I don't have a reliable source for it or anything.


So I wasn't intentionally this insanely blue. I just wanted to wear my new dress my mom bought me for my birthday. (Happy birthday to me!) And I like wearing my blue coat when it's raining because it has a convenient hood. Although, who really needs a hood when you have an excellent bubble umbrella, am I right? Look at that umbrella! It's so bubbly! Bubble umbrellas -- one of the best things about a rainy day.

8 comments:

Melancholy and Menace said...

Happy birthday to you!

I do love your umbrella :)

Emmylou said...

Happy bday:) And yeah....bubble umbrellas=awesome:D

Connie said...

Happy Birthday to you. You look sweet in blue.

Lisa said...

Love the bird motif!
Lisa x

Sonya Mann said...

I LOVE all the bright blue! I hope rumor is right about the lamb =P

Peaches McGinty said...

Happy Birthday! the blue is beautiful, love the brolly too! x x x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday! And I love your brolly :)