Monday, March 31, 2014

Purple thrifted dress


This is a pretty purple dress I thrifted on Saturday afternoon and then wore to a bridal shower Saturday evening. Thrifting was fun. The bridal shower was fun. Life can be pretty fun sometimes. 


And other times, you're dizzy and nauseated and have major ligament pain cause, you know, pregnancy.


But you're also feeling the baby move and buying little onesies with monsters on the butts (monsters on the butts) and talking to your stomach (which totally confuses the dog).


And people don't let you carry things and cheesy toast is the best and you never worry about your stomach looking chubby because, once again, pregnancy. 


"Every time I see you, you get bigger and bigger!" the bride-to-be told me when I arrived at the bridal shower. "I guess that's how this game works!" I replied. Then I drank zero spiked punch and ate all the strawberry salad, and I had a grand time indeed.

6 comments:

Peaches McGinty said...

Sounds perfect! and you are blooming gorgeous! x x x

Emmylou said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to go with a fun dress...heehee....

ALLIE NYC said...

That is a cute and dress and a great score. Yup pregnancy has its pitfalls but the pay off is worth it!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

two birds said...

That's a very good reply! I love this dress on you, and it's so fun with that great necklace!

Sonya Mann said...

It's great when life goes like that =) Monsters on the butts!!

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

and boom, there ya go. That's pregnancy.