Wednesday, October 14, 2015

That '70s outfit



This is my '70s outfit. My Love shirt and brown clogs (oh those brown clogs are getting so much play these days) and high-waisted flare jeans. I used to be all about '50s style -- flared dresses and adorable heels, but I've now jumped ahead a few decades. The '70s were just so laid back, man. (In my mind. I wasn't actually there. But it seems like at least the clothes were pretty chill.) Related sidenote: I am really into John Denver right now. He was so aggressively uncool with his granny glasses, overuse of the phrase "far out" and constant cheerfulness. Way to be cool with your un-coolness! Coming soon: John Denver, style icon. (Did John Denver ever wear clogs? Discuss.)

2 comments:

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

I'm lovin' those groovy flares.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Loving your 70's look!