Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweater dress


This is Robert's favorite dress of mine. I don't wear it much because it's kind of tight and incredibly warm. It's been pretty darn cold out, though, and I decided the weather and the dress went together so I wore it for a little date afternoon I had with my handsome husband. 


Robert is a very honest guy. When he loves something, he tells me. I enjoy this. But he if doesn't love something, he doesn't fake it. (I don't always enjoy this, but I do appreciate it.) When I came home with bangs, for example, his response was "I'm neutral." He's neutral about many things. Not this dress, though.


Nope, when it comes to this dress, he is not neutral. He is very enthusiastic. I should probably wear it more than once a year.

(Dress: thrifted, leggings: Target, boots: random mall store I can't remember)

5 comments:

Jul said...

Well, I agree, you should wear this dress more! It looks fab on you. My man is also very sincere to me...and when I got my bangs for the first time he told me he didn't like them. But I'm stubborn :)
Life is a romantic poem

Is It Secret, Is It Safe said...

i agree with jul - that dress looks like it was made for you! and it totally isn't too tight. my boyfriend probably wouldn't notice if i wore pajamas round the clock for a month, but he has many other fine qualities. :)
-sarah

caitlin said...

that's definitely a great dress--the color is perfect on you. my boyfriend is really good at telling me what he loves/doesn't love, too. sometimes i would prefer he just love everything, but it's nice to have a man who knows his sartorial stuff :)

Alysa Kimiko said...

you look beautiful!! the dress is so flattering on you too! a perfect date outfit :)

tiarenie said...

i really like the dress! what a great thrift store find.. wear it more often :) :)