Saturday, October 6, 2012

Long time, no see

As a first-year teacher, teaching is pretty much all I think about these days. I love my job. I love my smarty-pants kids. But this job is all-consuming! My new goal is for it to not consume all of me. I'm going to attempt to have a "work-life balance," which I hear such lovely things about. And so: Blog Revival! Blog Reboot! Blog 2.0!


These are pictures from two weeks ago. They show my beautiful dog and my large amount of (bunned-up) hair. I have since chopped all my hair off. Stay tuned for pictures! And other posts! Because I'm back, baby!


P.S. Although I have not been posting on here, or commenting anywhere, I have still managed to be an avid, addicted blog reader. Thanks ladies for all your pictures of puppies and knick-knacks and thrifted sartorial gems!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, there! Awwwww, such a cute little doggy. You two look so sweet. It's good to see you back. I'm glad you're enjoying teaching and hope you'll be able to find breaks for outside of work stuff too.

Thrifted Shift said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to see your new haircut! This is my eleventh year of teaching, but with seventeen new mandates for the year plus 28 actual kids to teach, I'm also feeling very overwhelmed. The work-life balance thing is an ongoing battle! Good luck to you and all of us in the trenches!

Miss Simmonds Says said...

lovely to have you back, your dog is just so cute