Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Remix - Red coat

Hello to you, red coat.


Before this coat, I was a neutral coat kind of girl. I bought a coat that would go with everything. My coats were always gray or black. That was it. It wasn't the coat's job to put on a show! It needed to match a lot of stuff and keep me warm, that's it!


Then I met this ruffly beauty, and my world view changed. Okay, maybe not my world view, but my coat view. I no longer thought the coat needed to be a muted neutral. Oh no! Sometimes all you ever see is the coat! Let your coat have something to say!


What does my coat say? Well, it says "I am a coat. I am very red and very orange. I am reddish-orange, and I am ruffly. My owner is looking fabulous thanks in large part to me. You are welcome, owner. You are welcome." To which I say, thanks coat. Thanks.

3 comments:

Jane said...

red is a great color!

Peaches McGinty said...

It's a beautiful partnership! you were made for each other x x x

Lisa said...

Very stylish and looks so good with that stripy dress.
Lisa x