Here are some things I have been loving lately:
1. My fabulous Addidas Gazelle sneakers. So bright! So blue! I used to have a pair in high school (bought on a trip visiting my Grandma in San Francisco) and decided I wanted a pair in my 30's as well!
2. Sweet little sleeping Thomas. I gave that onesie to Robert (for Thomas) for Christmas. It's not quite accurate yet. Thomas hung outside for a little bit while his dad brewed, but then we went inside for a nap while Robert continued with the work!
3. Speaking of beer brewing... We had friends over for a cookout/ beer brewing gathering on New Year's Day, and Robert read our littlest guest Neil Gaiman's "Instructions." It's truly one of my favorite books ever! Also: Some of our friends were visiting from up North and could not believe we were having a cookout in January.
4. Speaking of visitors... It was so great to see my little sister and her man. They're getting married in July, and I'm going to be matron of honor! It's an honor indeed! (Ellie got that sweet sweater while living in Iceland this summer. Apparently everyone in Iceland wears sweet sweaters like that one.)
5. It was so great to see friends and family all through my winter break (ending today!). We really had a wonderful time. Look at my niece holding my cute baby boy! It seems like not so long ago she was his size! Time's going to fly, I know it! What do they say about parenting? The days are long, but the years are short?