Thursday, January 8, 2015

Spots and stripes


So my new black and white polka-dot coat is my new boyfriend, and I wear it all the time, and it goes with everything, and I love it, and I took it to meet my family at Christmas, and I just really think we're going to have a great, lasting relationship.


Turns out, black and white polka-dot coats go with everything. That's according to me.


I especially love pairing it with other black and white things. Pattern mixing at its most basic and graphic! My two favorite prints hanging out and looking good! Oh yes. 2015 is going to be full of black and white polka dots (and lots of black and white stripes too).

3 comments:

Emmylou said...

Here's to a long and lasting relationship:D

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The coat is adorable and looks so good with the stripes!

Lisa said...

Wonderful coat, love the stripes and dots combo.
Lisa x