Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer list




I make lists. It's just who I am. I like to-do lists as long as the to-do's are all fun! Summer vacation is officially here for this teacher and her almost 1-year-old boy, and we plan to live it up! Not on the list because we did it pre-summer (It's been hot a while y'all): Baby pooling it and Grownup pooling it, but we'll definitely have to do repeat performances of both!

The list:

1. Eat watermelon
2. Eat an ice cream cone
3. Go to River Jam at the Whitewater Center
4. Visit the mountains
5. Go to California
6. Play in a river
7. Celebrate Thomas's first birthday
8. Hang out at Old Mecklenburg Brewery
9. Visit the Atlantic Ocean
10. Visit the Pacific Ocean


Happy summer!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Water in one form or another features a lot!
Happy summertime to you all.
Lisa x

Emmylou said...

This is a great list:) I might steal some of them for my own:D

Peaches McGinty said...

What gorgeous pics of Mama and her boy! I want to join in on your awesome list, everything on it is amazing! also, Thomas and his inflatable baby water thingy is brilliant, I've never seen one! x x x

Melanie said...

That first pic is a timeless classic!
Atlantic and Pacific? Great idea! I hope you do lots of repeats of No. 1 and 2.