Friday, December 27, 2013

Dog Park


Just hanging out in a sweatshirt with a giant M at the dog park.


The dog park is one of the happiest places on Earth. Sunshine loves, loves, loves it. There's a big one near our house that has lots of room to run around.


I've been a little under the weather thanks to a flu-type thing I caught from my adorable nephew. (At least I think that precious little kidlet is the culprit.) The dog park was my first venture out. I dressed like a 15-year-old who goes to a high school that starts with the letter M.


Sunshine sported her adorable Christmas sweater scarf gifted to her by our dog sitter. Isn't she a stylish puppy dog?

7 comments:

Melancholy and Menace said...

I hope you feel better soon.
Loving your college sweater!
Sunshine looks just as cool :)

Randi said...

Gosh I wish we had a dog park like that near by, our hound, Sam Fisher, would have so much fun!!

There must be a post-Christmas bug going around, I'm a bit under the weather too.
Here's hoping we're both 100% by the new year!

Jane said...

your sweatshirt looks comfy. and oh dog parks. i love taking piri to them. we must make a trip to one soon.

Becky said...

Great sweatshirt! My dog would love that park.

Connie said...

Oh those dog parks. Watch where you step! MMMM lovin' you in your sweater.

Sonya Mann said...

Wait, what does the M mean?

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

The M stands for magical?