Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rudolph the Misfit



The movie "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is all about being a misfit and being bullied, meeting people who accept you just the way you are and then becoming successful. It's a movie every awkward pre-teen needs to watch. (And what pre-teen doesn't feel kind of awkward at some point, right?)

"What's the matter with misfits? That's where we fit in!"


It makes me happy that it's a classic because it reminds me that we all root for the underdog, and we all empathize with Rudolph. Rudolph reminds us of our misfit selves, plus he's so adorable. So super adorable with that nose so bright.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is one of my favourite Christmas movies. I am a bit of a stop motion animation freak.

bisous
Suzanne

Emmylou said...

Watching this is a Christmas tradition:) Who doesn't love Rudolph?

Shybiker said...

Great attitude. Those of us who are/were underdogs appreciate the support!

Sonya Mann said...

I love this movie and I haven't watched it in a long time. . .

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

honestly, I was pretty creeped out by stop motion shows when I was a kid, so I never really gave it a chance