Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Harry's New Year's Eve speech


"When Harry Met Sally" is one of my favorite romantic comedies (because both "duh" and "obviously"). I love, love, love the New Year's Eve speech that Harry gives towards the end of the film. 


Spoiler alert! Stay away from this clip if you haven't watched "When Harry Met Sally"! (And then immediately go watch "When Harry Met Sally" because it is so good!)



This is the best New Year's Eve scene ever, and it's the sweetest speech ever too. I love Billy Crystal so much in this movie. How can a girl say no to him? She simply cannot!

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

Great speech. Great film. I've seen it a dozen times.

Sonya Mann said...

I've only seen this movie once, and I have to admit I didn't really get the appeal. Then again, I wasn't paying full attention. Maybe I'll give it another spin!

Lisa said...

This is 'our' movie. Me and my husband love this movie.
Lisa x

Melanie said...

I'm not a Crystal fan so the first time I watched this I thought, meh. The second time I thought, hm. Now on my seventh? or more time, this is definitely one of my favourite holiday movies. I like how "Sally" mails her letters.