Monday, November 17, 2014

Polka dots always match polka dots


I start work today. My baby started going to daycare for a few hours a day two weeks ago so we could both get used to it. Thomas took to it just fine. I had a nervous breakdown. And I bought a polka-dot coat.


I did not need a coat, but I went stress-shopping at Target his first two-hour daycare stint, and I discovered this! And I was like: I am buying that to soothe myself. It worked for maybe five minutes, but the adorableness of the coat will last lots longer. This weekend, I wore it with polka dots because obviously. Thankfully, I am doing much better emotionally. Change is hard! I'm officially a working mom. So strange! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Jane said...

polka dots are good for the soul. good luck working mama!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I am a firm believer in retail therapy, and that coat is adorable!

Melanie said...

I can only guess how hard this transition must be, but I have a good imagination. Dots are good therapy, as good as any. Good luck!

Lisa said...

You couldn't have bought a better coat, ever!
Great bag too
I hope these next few days/weeks go well for you. Change can be hard whilst the readjustment takes place.
Lisa x

The Grande Dame said...

You can never go wrong with polka dots :)