Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Remix - Wide-leg jeans


My favorite jeans are my largest jeans. Sure, I own skinny jeans too and not-skinny-but-not-wide-leg-just-sort-of-in-the-middle jeans as well. But my favorite jeans? Yep. My wide-leg jeans.


I just feel so free in them, perhaps because of the lack of circulation restriction. I just feel so '70s and hip and relaxed. Plus they're great for dog walking!


And they're jeans -- America's number one neutral! They go with everything, and so I wear them with everything. It's almost like I'm being patriotic! God bless America, God bless wide-leg jeans.


6 comments:

Jane said...

oh i love wide jeans and your cut off ends make it that much more amazing! totally reminds me of the nineties :)

Becky said...

Great jeans!! Jeans are really the best and they absolutely do go with everything!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

There's nothing like the comfort of a favorite pair of jeans :)

Melancholy and Menace said...

They look great on you!

I was walking up my garden path one fine Summer's day, quite a few years ago, in a pair of rather wide bell-bottomed jeans, when a wasp flew up the leg and stung me.

The Grande Dame said...

Sooo comfy. If they looked as flattering on me I'd wear them way more often :)

wide leg jeans said...

So gorgeous! I also love wide legged jeans, they're just so flattering.