Lately I've been loving...
* This "Come to Here" sign, which was at the line for the shuttle at the Highland Games. Excellent wordage!
* Big Boss' Hell's Belle is spicy good fun and goes great with orange cream bars! Happy summer to you!
* Salami-covered hot dogs because, you know, hot dogs weren't unhealthy enough to begin with (yum, yum, yum).
* Vance Toe River Lodge is such super fun. We went there last weekend as an excursion away from the Highland Games. First, we went on a ziplining canopy tour (no pictures allowed, but it scared me, people, it scared me, but I tried to keep cool, and it was pretty and I survived!), then we tried their microbrewery Blind Squirrel (and then Robert started daydreaming about quitting his day job to become a full-time brewer, which is the daydream he has every time we visit a microbrewery), and then we had a yummy dinner. If you're a North Carolinian or visiting the Appalachian mountains, give this place a go!
* This sign, which was posted in the Blind Squirrel Brewery's bar. Ha! So true. So, so true.
* I've also collected a couple of fun links from ye ol' interwebs this week. Check them out:
--- Dustin Hoffman brought to tears when talking about women and the movie "Tootsie"
--- Leslie on xoJane explaining why "Dirty Dancing" is a subversive masterpiece.
--- Forever 21 fans can now buy a "Retro Phone Handset," which I think is hilarious
--- French lady fashion inspiration
--- And finally, this post on pin ups from Little Chief Honeybee. Enjoy!