Monday, October 27, 2014

Stony, stripey, awake-y



I am typing with one hand because my other arm has a baby in it. Typing is so much slower this way... but the end result is the same -- a blog entry about my new boots! They are still very tall and very comfortable.


The laces on the back are my favorite part. They are the main reason I bought the boots.


Also a favorite: that giant stone ring from a recent arts festival. So big, So stony! And my dress! So stripey! And now my baby's so awake-y! Entry concluded.

4 comments:

Emmylou said...

LOL...you do get used to doing everything with one hand:)
Love the boots.

Becky said...

I love the boots!!!!!

Peaches McGinty said...

They are some fine boots for a fine woman! looove the outfit! x x x

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

I'm all over that dress!! Love it!