Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stay-at-home mom maxi


That's me with wet hair in a thrifted maxi-dress. This is my go-to stay-at-home mom wear (Only three weeks left! I feel feelings about this!). Maxi-dresses are just so darn easy, but you still feel really fabulous when wearing them. 


Thomas likes looking at the pattern of this dress. He also likes clutching/pulling my hair these days. I've been thinking very seriously about getting a very serious haircut.... Pretty soon maxis/ wet hair aren't going to be my go-to look as I'll be going back to work. I guess I'll enjoy this while it lasts!

3 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Such cute pictures! The maxi is pretty, too :)

Peaches McGinty said...

My Gosh the time has flown (I don't want to mention BTW)- you are gorgeous, I love the wet hair and fab maxi and the most adorable Thomas x x x

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

oh poo. Going back to work suuuucks