Thursday, July 9, 2015

Little black dress



I wore a little black dress to take a walk and eat ice cream with Robert and Thomas. Thomas got a few bites of the ice cream, and he was all about it. Of course. Who isn't all about ice cream? 


This picture was taken on my favorite street in my town. The sidewalk is uneven (and for some reason I love that, and I love maneuvering Thomas's stroller over the bumps). It's filled with trees and cats, gardens and weird lawn decorations. Thomas and I are always pretty happy when we're walking down this street. Thomas LOVES being outside. If he's a fussbucket, I just take him on a walk. Robert, on the other hand, becomes a fussbucket when we go for a walk. It's just a wee bit too hot and humid for him. (Thankfully, he recovers enough to be pleasant company.) And me? I'm somewhere in between. If there's a breeze, I'm usually good to go. Hope you all are enjoying your summer inside or out!

3 comments:

sonia said...

Where would we be without the LBD? Also, love the shoes and the tot is adorable...

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a cute dress! And, ice cream for the win :)

Lisa said...

What a beautiful colour that tree is. That's worth going outside for.
Lisa x