Friday, July 17, 2015

Loving It

Lately I've been loving...


1. Thomas has been pointing at everything. "Let's talk about this thing over here! Okay, now let's go over there. Awesome. Now I'm going to point at that stranger over there. What's up stranger?!"


2. Thrifting all the kids toys (and outdoor kiddo furniture in the case of this picnic table).


3. My latest nail color was a lot. Very chalky, apparently. I loved it. I hated it. I took it off.


4. New art purchase! Bee a Weirdo!


5. Thomas playing with other kids. It's the best. How cute? (It was no one's birthday. Despite the balloon.)

2 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I love white nail polish on other people, but I'm not wild about it when I wear it :)

Lisa said...

Thomas looks very happy being out and abot exploring the world.
Lisa x