Monday, August 31, 2015

Loving It

 Lately I've been loving...


1. This view from my parents' window.


2. The ball! Thomas's favorite word right now is "ball." It's also his favorite thing. Is my baby sporty? Discuss.


3. To me, this is the picture that best describes the summer (which is sadly long gone at this point, but I'm putting it here anyway!): Thomas and mommy just hanging out. It's been a big transition to get back in the swing of things at work!


4. Swing!


5. There's a place outside of Charlotte called Discovery Place Kids and it is a magical wonderland full of everything a tiny kiddo could want to play with. Seriously. If I had found this at the start of the summer instead of the end of it, it would be the only thing Thomas and I ever did!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Maybe with the colder weather coming all the new Discovery Place will be a good location for some burning of baby energy.
Lisa x