Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Two T-shirts

Target was one of the best, biggest, air-conditioning-est places to kill time with Thomas this summer. Yes, we went thrifting, but that would only entertain him for 45 minutes or less. Target? We're talking an hour plus. Especially if I had snacks.


Above: Stuff I didn't initially buy from Target and then went back to buy from Target. Both T-shirt and pants. Thomas is chill, just watching mamma in the mirror. Man, I love that baby boy. 


This '70s-esque rainbow love shirt was bought at Target while we were in LA. (Target was right down the street from our Airbnb, and for some reason or other, we were there like every other day). I love my Love shirt! Also: love that little nugget! (How cute is he in his little romper? Aack! The cutest!) 

2 comments:

Emmylou said...

I love how you train him early for shopping:D Cute shirts btw.

Lisa said...

I really like the shade of green of those trousers, be perfect for an autumnal inspired outfit too.
Lisa x