Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Calling it

 It's not officially fall, but whatever, I'm calling it: Fall is here!


Case in point: We went to a fair, hung out by its Halloween-esque haunted house, and the weather was NOT insanely hot! In fact, it was quite breezy and lovely. Hey there, fall! You're looking good!


Also looking good: These Dansko clogs. In my opinion. And maybe no one else's. I had a fellow teacher complain about her feet, and I suggested she try out this brand, and she was like "Those chunky nurse's shoes? No way!" And I was all like "They are amazing, and I love them." I guess we'll agree to disagree. This is America after all. 


My blue striped dress is so American. My foot-long, fair hot dog is so American. My wearing my hair in pigtails despite being in my 30s? So. American. 


We had a good time at the fair. The animals were the high point for sure. The prices were not! We didn't go on any rides, but maybe next time. I think Thomas would enjoy it a little more when he's a little older. This time around, he was happy to just stare at everything and point. He is all about staring and pointing these days. 


Here's a closing-of-the-post bonus picture. Please forgive this selfie's lighting and focus on Thomas's adorable "Soft Kitty" onesie. I have 100 percent sung him that song from "Big Bang Theory." It's so soothing! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great dress and still love the shoes.
You suit the pigtails!
Here's the the coming season.
Lisa x

Fiona said...

I love clogs and have a red pair myself. It's comfort all the way these days. x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That dress is so pretty, and I'm all for comfortable shoes :)