Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall list

 

It's here! It's fall! For real! My very favorite! I made a list. Because of the love I have for lists. (Pictured above: Thomas last fall looking chubby cheeked and fantastically chunky!)


I have actually done 100 percent of the things on this list before. I mean, should I mix it up and make a more challenging list? A list that's like "Run a half marathon" (and by that I mean "Walk/run/hobble a 5k) ? A list that requires me to climb every mountain, ford every stream? Nah. I'm tired, people. I have a 1-year-old. And I teach children. Oh the children. The children with all their energy. I'm just making a list to make sure I prioritize getting the good stuff in!



Fall list:

1. Walk in the woods
2. Go to a fall festival
3. Make stew
4. Visit the mountains
5. Go to a food truck rally
6. Dress Thomas up for Halloween
7. Visit a brewery, drink a seasonal (or several)
8. Carve a pumpkin
9. Drink a pumpkin spice latte (because I'm basic)
10. Take Thomas to a farm


Happy fall, y'all!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lots of wonderful things planned for the next few months, fun for al!
Lisa x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a fun fall list! Carving a pumpkin is a must :)