Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcoming back the '70s


 Look at that little nugget! You can tell by the expression on his face that he's about to take off!


And there he goes! Zoom!


When chasing after my nugget, I enjoy wearing '70s-style flare jeans and brown clogs. I could welcome back Kotter in this outfit. Three could be company in this outfit. In these jeans, I could move on up. 


The shirt is a second-hand gift from my best friend, and the purse is a Christmas gift from my sister-in law. It is seriously the perfect nugget-chasing purse. Regular purses like to try and fall off my shoulder when I'm bending over to grab him! (Also: polka dots. Yay.)


Gotcha!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just look at him go!
Love the dotty bag, what a fab gift.
And those shoes look amazing too. I'm on a mission to find some brown brogues.
Lisa x