Friday, April 4, 2014

Fabulous?


So this is an accidental outfit. I wore the maxi dress because my style is dictated by what fits over my belly and because it is awesome and comfortable and it was a lovely spring day. Then it was so super cold in the restaurant, Robert ran to the car and got his flannel for me  (aww... romantical), and I wore it, and I was like "Is this fabulous together or is it just me?" I haven't actually answered that question yet. Is it fabulous together? Or is it just me? (I'll tell you what was fabulous -- that hamburger I was eating when I asked the question!)

5 comments:

Melancholy and Menace said...

Aww...so romantic :)

Emmylou said...

I think the flannel goes well together with the dress:)

Sonya Mann said...

It *is* a fabulous combination! Also, yum, burgers :)

Penny-Rose said...

aw that is so gallant of your man to get you his shirt to keep you warm. I like the combination of patterns and you look very happy and comfortable.

Becky said...

Maxi, yes! Flannel, yes! Burger, yes!