Monday, June 2, 2014

Hot, hot, hot



I got this necklace on eBay, but it's not vintage. It's faux-vintage. Still cute!


Working my third-trimester belly in this green maxi dress. It's already getting so hot in North Carolina. This week, it's supposed to hit 100 degrees. That's too much! Too many degrees, I say! 


Slight upside: Ice cream is more delicious when it's hot out. Robert and I split this ridiculousness (raspberry/brownie/ice cream sundae), and it was scrump-diddly-ump-tious. Ice cream -- definitely one thing I love about the summer!



5 comments:

Emmylou said...

Rock that maxi dress! The colour is just right:) And that ice cream looks all kinds of goodness!

Peaches McGinty said...

You poor thing! very, very hot weather and pregnancy is very tricky, it's a good job you have lovely ice-cream, sweet necklaces and a pretty sun dress to help! x x x

Melancholy and Menace said...

Aww, you look lovely. It must be hard being pregnant in the sweltering heat. Mine was a Winter pregnancy.

The pendant looks cute.

Larissa said...

What a cute dress! Perfect for a hot day. I wish Summer would come over here too ;)
xx

Sonya Mann said...

Tum-tum-tummy! =)