Monday, June 30, 2014

Loving It

Lately I've been loving..


1. How chill my dog is when my niece and nephew dress her up in various outfits.


2. Enjoying a baby shower/crawfish boil at our house. It was our last baby shower! We're done with classes! What do I do now? Wait. Organize. Wait. Clean stuff. Wait. Read some books. WAIT.


3. My husband wore a Rosie the Riveter apron when preparing the boil. He is a fun dude. We should have a baby together. We can do it!

P.S. A long time ago I wondered how long I'd be able to wear that thrifted blue maxi into the pregnancy. Answer: All the way to the end! That is one stretchy dress.

6 comments:

Emmylou said...

You can do it!!!!! :D
And poor doggie....hehe....

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Looks like a yummy party!

Peaches McGinty said...

yes! have a baby together, hehe! and what a beautiful and patient pooch! so sweet!x x x

Marisa Noelle said...

Hooray for stretchy dresses like that! I swear, they got me through my pregnancies... and yours is super cute :-) Um and that crawfish looks amazing as well!

Sonya Mann said...

Your husband's apron makes me go =DDD

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

How fun!!! A crawfish broil baby shower!!! We're throwing a fiesta for ours.