Friday, June 20, 2014

The maximum amount of dress



Oh, you know, just carrying around a bit of a belly these days.


I used to refer to this as my "maxi-dress mumu" because I wore it almost every day one lazy Christmas break. It is so comfortable! It is so great for lounging around the house in! So voluminous! So purple! So paisley!


I wore a tank top under the dress for a little extra coverage. Maxi-dresses -- a girl's best friend, pregnant or not! They are one of my favorite things in the summer time. That and ice cream sandwiches. And cherries. I'm really into cherries right now. Maxi-dresses, ice cream sandwiches and cherries -- these are a few of my favorite summertime things!

6 comments:

Peaches McGinty said...

Yum! enjoy all of the cherries and ice-cream and you are gorgeous in your maxi and such a beautiful pregnant belly! x x x

Melancholy and Menace said...

Lovely dress, gorgeous colour and it really suits you :)

Lisa said...

Pretty good combo going on there!
Lisa x

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Pretty dress!

Sonya Mann said...

Purple looks great on you :) Definitely a voluptuous dress.

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

Woah mama! That's one heck of a bump!! Maxi-dresses are my go-to garment right now