1. Snuggling up with the little one. I've been making an effort to actually leave the house. It seems like something that might be good for my sanity. Thomas and I recently hung out in the living room of a friend. A big change from hanging out in our own living room!
2. Wearing pants because my rash is gone. This is the official last mention of the rash on my blog. I promise.
3. Visiting my parents one and a half hours away. Like I said -- we are experimenting with leaving the house. So far so good, but not nearly as easy as just hanging out in the living room!
4. Some of my shoes still fit me. Yay!
5. While I love just snuggling Thomas, Robert likes to "play," which includes poking the kidlet in the nose. I find the above picture hilarious.