1. Dansko clogs. They are so comfortable. So comfortable.
2. Community. I thought this show was going to be too smug and cerebral for me, but it turns out smug and cerebral is sometimes just my style (and there's heart too -- which saves it).
3. "The City of Ember." I'm reading this as a read aloud to my older students, and they are loving it. (And I love it too. That's why I picked it as a read aloud.)
4. Books on Tape. Or, I guess, Books on Cell Phone. I've been listening to "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" while cleaning and working out. It makes time pass a little faster!
5. Dinner club. We meet every two months and bring food based on different themes. Last Saturday, our theme was "Ballpark Food," and it was delicious. I made caramel corn that was crazy addictive, and I've had too many leftovers! Too much caramel! Too much corn! But so yummy! Maybe our next theme will be something healthy like "Raw Vegetables and Kale Juices." What do you think?